I didn't expect to see THAT on his phone?

My bf and I have an open phone policy. I grabbed his phone becauae he has a killer picture of my butt in boy shorts, and I wanted to send it to myself for inspiration doing the sqaut challenge. No big deal, looking through his phone I see a 30 min video which i wouldn't have looked at cuz I trust him implicitly, but my face was the thumbnail on the gallery, and it was us making love. I don't know if I should be upset, or not. Its pretty weird not to tell me that right? But again, I trust him implicitly!

Oh, I've got something for that ass. Im sitting here , getting more steamed by the minute. Im playing it hella cool right this second. calm before the storm
So it took a minute to sink in, then i tossed him out on the curb. I realize how delusional i sounded saying i trust him implicitly.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you did not know that he was recording you, then he did it secretly. That is not something someone should do without permission. You trusted him completely, so you would expect that he would never do that to you. But he did. He showed you that you cannot trust him. Yet you said, "But again, I trust him implicitly!"

I would suggest that you get the phone and delete it, except that he probably has saved it elsewhere, too.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, at the very least you should get your own copy of it.

Then I think you should take some other people's advice on here, and talk to him about it.

• Is it bad that I've been through bigger trust issues before but I still gave people a chance? I must be naive then...

• How could it be bigger than that?

• Well, this has left me totally shaken and disturbed I don't know how i could stand worse

• I've experienced worse. I guess you're lucky it was just that :P
      Or I had bad luck.

• I think you are seeing very clearly. Go girl. (High five)

• He recorded you secretly? Are you ok with that?

• Holy moly, I don't know!

• I hope everything works out. This may open new doors to your sex life. But he has to respect what you feel comfortable doing sexually. And not have a bad attitude with you about it.

• Thank you for the update. Sorry to hear it, but good your not putting up with anymore. You r very pretty and seem like a nice person, You will find better

• I have tons of videos of me & my gf fucking lol she doesn't like it but she gets no choice lol she knows it makes me happy to have a gallery of us so she let it be

• Doing this without you knowing is horrible. You will have to talk about that.

• I would talk to him. Find out why he did it. I would explain to him that your not OK with it. Don't come off too nosey when you confront him about it.

• Go to his phone and erase it.

• You watch Big Bang Theory?

• Yeah

• Didn't see that one. Boooo

• Should go back and watch some of the older episodes. I really feel that the show teaches us some valuable life lessons that you can't get here, on this site

• The sooner this type of behavior becomes a crime the better.

I will never trust anyone 100% based on past experience and I would very worried that should you break up with this guy that your video could end up on the Internet.

Now if I was in your position, I'd have deleted the video, smashed his phone and dumped his ass. The guy like a vast majority of modern men; a total scumbag.

• He deleted it. I made him leave

What Girls Said 6

• I would be pretty f*ing pissed off if my bf did that without my consent. That's just disrespectful and rude in my opinion.

• I wish my bf would let me film us having sex.
    Well how good of a video can it be if he had to do it without you knowing?
    If you aren't ok with it then tell him.
    It is kind of an ass hole move to do it without checking with you first. Red flag (phrase of the day)

• I understand that you trust him and all, but I think he crossed the line. You had no idea you were being recorded. That is not cool. You need to confront him about this immediately, and be relentless.

• Okay First, he should've asked you or give you a heads up. & Second, at least it was a video of you guys making love. It could've been worse... He could have , had a video of making love with another girl!

• He took a video of that without your permission? That is a serious breech of trust in my book. I would flip if I were you, and make sure he deleted that shit.

• I don't know if I was expressive enough about what I think of this, but this is a huge fucking deal. I would really struggle to trust him after this. Might even break up, because this is really too much, and I would be pissed as hell. Like freakin' volcano erupting mad. It's just unacceptable. What if it got out somehow? How do I know he's kept it to himself? Does he have no respect for me at all that he'd do something like this? All those questions and more would be running through my head, and at the very least, he is not getting out of this with any ease.

• I just very calmly walked into our bedroom and asked him what made him think it was okay to do something like that, he very smuggly replied that I needed to calm down and stop being so dramatic, to which I replied, you have five minutes to gather what the fuck you need and leave this house before I go 100 shades of white girl insane and make the biggest scene you've ever seen in your entire life.

He left.

• You might trust him implicitly but apparently he does not do the same...