He calls me "my girl" what do I call him?

He calls me "my girl. Do I call him "my guy" or "my man"? What is the right way? What does guys prefer to be called? We're both 18 btw.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• my BOY... he is 18 dammit!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • My boy? It sounds weird :/

• weird? are you serious? my man sounds weirder. he called you a GIRL, not a WOMAN. so be fair and square.

• ok thank you :)

What Guys Said 9

• some people on here are so fucking stupid with their questions

2|2
    4|1
  • I'd say "my man" being one, I think hearing "my man" makes you feel more confident + every guy definitely wants to hear he's a "real" man anyway :p

1|0
    0|0
    • But he calls me "my girl" not "my woman" lol.

• Show All
    • i want to be called boy not man. i'm only 23

• that's everyone's opinion though, there will always be someone whom prefers the other :) thankgod for different taste and different opinions! :D

• Titty bear sounds nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • my sex partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont call him anything cuz you guys are 18

0|0
    0|0
  • call him dohvakiin

0|0
    0|0
  • i call my butterfly ,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Ay papi ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • cavmanier is reading this

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My man (:

That what I call a guy when we are dating. I'm 19

1|0
    0|1
  • Bob? Whatever his name is or whatever the hell you wanna call him as long as he's happy with it. You're asking in the wrong place.

0|0
    0|0
    • Either you answer the question or you get out. Simple as that.

• Show All
    • Old lady go take a chill pill. Be careful not to get too mad or else you might have a stroke or something. I didn't even say he's my boyfriend idiot!

• I'm not going to rise to your childish insults. you're hilariously funny so how could I ever come back to something so witty as you've posted. You're not a very nice person and I'm sure he'll see that soon and change the my girl to that girl.

• Give him a nickname

1|0
    0|0
    • Suggestions?

• What's something you like about him/reminds you of him?

• He's really shy sometimes, he's cute, my most favorite thing have to be his huge penis :/ Excuse me but those are what I like about him other than his personality.