My crush likes someone else and it hurts?

I'm devastated, heartbroken, and hurt. I had like this girl for 3 years, I never have the guts to tell her how I feel. I'm ugly. And fat. Maybe its just the way I see myself, my friend all say im not fat. But I know she will never want me, despite how much I need her. I think she just see's me as a good friend, that's all. My attraction towards her grew much more this year, because she became closer to me, we flirt ALOT. I thought she might like me too, but one day when she suspected I like her she avoided me and it hurts alot. But we are okay now, and I know there's another person she like in school. He graduated. They didn't hang out outside, other than after school, but when he came back to take his testimonial, they hang out afterwards. My crush's twitter, blog, and whenever she felt like writing her feelings down is always about him. Like how she wants to see him, how she miss him. Even there's no name implied, i just know its about him. It hurts.
I have tried moving on from her but it is just impossible. Really. I see her almost everyday. I can't talk to her about this, it will get awkward. Advices?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what's your problem? you look to your self, you don't trust yourself and you had less confident in yourself, so what if you are fat? it's okay, you are ugly? so what? that how god did made you and you have right to love and be loved, girls dislike guys who doesn't trust himself it's make us feel insecure come on you are under 18 and you got life front of you, you will meet other girls and you will fall in love it's not a big deal just don't make your self down by your own hands life isn't girls or boys enjoy it as it is...

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with everybody who responded. I know it's cliche, but maybe it's just not meant to be. Plenty of fish in the sea. I've liked a guy for 5 years, but I don't think he likes me and I find it SO depressing. But we're friends, and for me, it's better than nothing. Cherish your friendship if you like her. Or find somebody better.

• I get what you said, I tried staying friends with her and we are still friends, and i tried movingg on its just too hard, she was my sea

• Well she may not know you like her and maybe she does like you back maybe try telling her you maybe surprised

What Guys Said 2

• Well you need to get un-fat and stop waiting three years before you ask out the next girl. The more you hesitate, the more this will keep happening to you.

• Use it to better yourself bro. My self confidence was low at one point, but I knew that if I wanted a chance with this girl I liked, I had to make a move. I did... And she rejected me. I used it as motivation to become someone that she would completely regret rejecting. I started working on all my insecurities, I went to the gym, developed my confidence.. all that. A year later, so many girls in school started coming up to me, I was like a different person.. And the best part was when the girl who rejected me asked me out one time, I said "I'll pass, but thanks" and walked away, it was a great feeling.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you can either sit around feeling like crap because of someone who doesn't care about you and believes you aren't good enough for her, or you can use it as motivation to become the person you want to be and become someone that is out of her league, not the other way around.

• Thank you so much bro, I get what you are saying and I think I should do that too. I have been thinking about working out, any workout tips?

• Focus on a different area each day. Lifting weights not only builds muscle but it also burns fat. Focus on one muscle group each workout. Do arms (biceps, triceps, shoulders) one day, torso the next (chest, abs, back) and then just legs (thighs and calves) on the remaining day. I also try to walk as much as possible to help fat loss. There are some great workout videos on YouTube. It feels great when you start to see results. Good luck man, you got this.

• I'm sure of it