Only one kiss in the past?

do guy like to teach there girl how to kiss? like its her first time kissing and making out would you mind showing he the the ropes?

• yes you would teach her
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I've never kissed a girl or been on a date, I would need teaching lol, whatever I don't care anymore. if I knew anything about kissing other than smashing you faces together like finding some long lost love I would help

• Wanna show me how to kiss first

What Girls Said 1

• Lol my first kiss was with my current boyfriend many years ago (before we started dating) and afterwards he said I needed work. He followed that with saying he'd be willing to offer his services for me to practice.

I think he thought he was being cute and suave and smooth and whatever but I was humiliated when he said I needed work lol. I was like "Oh my God, he thought I was horrible! I'm never doing that again. I obviously can never see this guy ever again, my life is over. I may as well just never show my face in public again!"

Obviously I got over that.

But I wouldn't go around telling girls they suck at kissing and offering your services, guys. Some of us have sensitive egos and social anxiety issues lol