What's the best way to step out of the "friend" zone?

we go out on dates, she sleeps over at my house, sleeps in my bed, I treat her like a queen, and she's having her 29th birthday party at my house. (Which I'm funding) and she says she is not ready for a relationship but is very flirty with me, and when we're together she acts as if we are dating. I'm so confused about this one. Is she just using me cause she thinks I'll always be there? If she texts me, I drop what I'm doing to hang out with her. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like you are being used. she knows she has you wrapped around her finger. she will probably never ever date you and has no desire for you romantically, but you are convenient for her so she keeps you around. start meeting new girls and put her on the backburner. you seem like a kind person and you deserve someone who will appreciate that and feel the same way about you. she's just looking for fun

• I was thinking it, but denying it. Maybe I should invite a girl to her birthday party she's having at my house? I do like her and she's really down to earth. We have a lot in common so I guess that is the reason I can't understand it. I know I'm attractive. I'm financially stable, own a business, willing to learn to like the things she does to make/keep her happy, loyal, forgiving, get over things quick and apparently these are qualities not desirable anymore. If your right, and she thinks I'm "convenient" that's messed up. I truly hope your wrong.

What Girls Said 4

• Ask her why she acts the way she does around you if she isn't ready for a relationship! Seems to me as if she already wants one because of the way she acts around you. I mean, all it is is a title.

• Looks like you're her doormat...

Stop treating her like a queen. She's not your fucking queen and she needs to know that. If you're not her man then you don't have to go out of your way to please her.

Get a life of your own that doesn't include her. Meet girls, maybe even talk to her about this cute girl whose number you got last night. See if she gets jealous

• this is coming from a girl if she doesn't want to make it official then a ) she must have so weird reasn not to or b) she is using you.

if i was her i would totally make it official!! you are a great guy and needs a girl that would treat you like her king not her slave. not sell youself short!

• Communication

What Guys Said 5

• Here's the hard hitting truth - You can only get out of the friendzone if she lets you out, and unfortunately women NEVER let men out of the friendzone. So better move on and find someone else.

She may not actually be using you intentionally, but that's what is happening here.

• What is the step to get out of the ''friendzone''
    -Get a life

Unless she's kinda desperate, needy, or ugly, if not u're still in a friendzone with no improvement on yourself hahaha

• You're making yourself too available OP.

Have you her, or have you attempted to do so?

If not then you're deep in the friend-zone, and in 99% of the cases there is no way out. Get some distance and maybe she will find out that she has feelings for you or not.

The friend-zone sucks, and if it was meant to work out between the two of you, then you would never have gotten there in first place.

• Have you her?

• ops, "kissed" fell out there somehow. I meant to ask if you had kissed her before.

• Yes. A very long passionate one. It was good too lol. As a matter of fact, a girl at the bar said "damn that kiss got me hot just watching"

• Holy Fuck, really? Are you having sex with her?

• "I treat her like a queen"

Well stop doing that for starters. You want to date the girl, not buy her. So stop paying for things and treating her like visiting royalty. You're not a hotel looking for her business.

"Is she just using me"

YES. She is getting everything she wants from you, without the burden of having to supply anything herself. She is getting anything you could give her in a relationship, without the hassle of a relationship.

"If she texts me, I drop what I'm doing to hang out with her."

STOP DOING THAT.

Look, you're deep in the friendzone. And to be blunt, I don't believe there's a way out. But some do, and they say this is it -
    You have to stop being her friend.
    You have to date someone else. Or at least flirt like mad with other girls.
    She has to be reminded that you're a man, with a cock, who wants to use it.
    You have a sex drive.
    You're not a platonic friend for life.
    You have to make her want you, which means you have to make yourself unavailable to her.

Date someone else. Fuck someone else. Stop treating her like a queen, stop being her friend.

Most guys, when told this, don't have the balls to do it.