Wondering why its so hard to find a white man that will date a black women here in Vegas?

I am highly interested in white men, but they never show interest in me.. I've even gone up to them first, but the only see me as a hook up.. I am sure maybe being a single mom plays a role, but I do have my own apt, car, and a very well paying job, well in college... But still no luck..

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out of Vegas! Go to a more family oriented neighborhood and meet white single dads or white men who don't care that you have a kid. Many guys don't care if you have a kid. It's not an "issue", it's a circumstance. You can't throw away a child for a man. One day you'll run into a great guy who doesn't care about any of that.

• It not that easy just to move and find an other place and another good paying job...

• Consider online dating. That way, you'll be able to meet people out of the state, or even the country. I know what you're saying about it not being easy to just pick up and go but eventually you will. Good luck.

• Thanks for voting me most helpful. I hope you find Mr. Right.

What Guys Said 9

• Lots of interracial couple in the city I'm in, so I'm not used to that even being a concern. However, I dated a single mom for a long time, and that was definitely seen as more of a strange thing. So I would think that the single mom is playing a very large part of it, unfortunately.

Vegas is a bit of a weird situation, so I'm not sure how that would all fall together. There are the locals in one corner, and then a constant, steady flood of people coming through the city in the other corner. Guys in their early 20s are looking to just get laid more often than not in most cities, I would imagine it would be even easier in a city where girls are just flowing into the city, getting drunk and looking for fun in a 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' scenario, which then means a lot of young local guys are getting used to that mentality. That could be contributing to the difficulty as well. However, I will say that it is just some assumptions I am making about what could be a contributing factor. The single mom issue is one I do know for a fact can be an issue though, because I've dealt with that personally.

• I think the looking for just sex thing is just really common for a lot of guys regardless of a girls race.

• There was a guy I was talking to , and actually told me he would only be friends with benefits with me because I am a mom.. and a few days later relationship. ...

• Oh wow. Well good luck

• Your attractive the problem is that you have a kid!

• I was just in vegas! Didn't see you tho...

Its hard to give any advice for Vegas because that town is so completely backwards. Honestly, when any attractive girl pays me attention I usually think they are a hooker. Not trying to be predijuiced but you get a lot of girls talking to you in casino's that are 'working'. Its going to be hard to have or start any relationship in Vegas. I always have my guard up. I usually expect the next thing out of a girls mouth is 'For $500 you can have a really good time'.

You are a pretty girl and should not have a problem in any other city but Vegas is all kinds of messed up.

• I understand where you coming from. As a local I do not go out to the casinos or clubs.. So you can't find me there... I go to bars only occasionally. I am mainly at charity events for work.. or at school...

• Roger that. Good luck! You are hot!

• I don't know. You look pretty good to me. I wouldn't have a problem.

• Single mom is the issue, not race. You have all that stuff in your life together - but there's still going to be a kid that will require a lot of your time, and a lot of guys aren't in the mood for working around that, especially in your age group.

• Understanding, I tried to date a guy older, about 36... and still he was just looking for sex

• Honestly, Although I am just a young immature 16 year old with literally no experience in sex. I have to say I wouldn't see you as a " just a hook up" in the first place... mostly because of my low self esteem but I would totally have a relationship with someone regardless if they have a kid or not

• I don't see a problem, move somewhere else.
    maybe.. france, somewhere in Europe idk.

• That way to far of a move lol

• Vegas itself is not the place to find a guy to settle, too many tourist just wanting to have fun.

also I heard from people that black people tend to be seen as a good.. change for a short time so more guys find black girls something to hook up (I guess I'm going to be racist now) so..

wrong place. change it.

• If your a local in Vegas, we do don't go on the strip at all.. Some go the Freemont St. which is off the strip.. But There's a lot of other event I go too, such as charity event and car show.. All locals, and still no luck.. FYI, most of the crazy people in Vegas are the ones just visiting..

• You're as pretty as (if not prettier than) that Raven chick from "That's So Raven" back in the day. She turned out to be a lesbian. On top of you being frustratingly beautiful, they might make a subconcious connection between you and Raven, and assume for whatever reason that you're not batting for their team and only like other girls.

That's just my sober guess though

What Girls Said 3

• If you are that desperate to meet a white guy
    Meet him online
    Interracial couples of bw (black women)/white men I know personally told me they have met online
    It's usually more common to see white girls with black men
    I know this thought is going to piss some white men off but I see plenty of white girls with black men than I see bw/wm couple

• You are in Vegas. The sleazeball capital of the world. Try dating outside of the city.

• Find that answer hilarious. Yeah just pick all belongs just move to France. HAHAH... Yeah that not going to happen.