Lowest level of attractiveness you are willing to date?

Yes, of course, you don't care about physical appearance, you only care about personality, and I applaud you sir. But there is a limit.

Assume he/she has a great personality.

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say 6... Personality plays a big part. I have met 3's with really great personalities and great qualities. Just not attractive. sometimes a 3 can win you over. pretty girl, unattractive guy. makes us double take and say "she's too pretty for him" or "He's way too attractive to be with her" sometimes it just happens and you can't control who you fall for.

• That is true. But question for you I am talking to this guy I love his personality but what if I can't get over how he looks? he's not attractive to me at all.

• There are men out there who don’t fully tickle our fancy when it comes to their looks, but make the most considerate, attentive and loyal mates a woman could ask for. Do you ignore your natural instincts, wants and needs for a chance to explore something with a person who doesn't quite fit your persona or taste, but makes you feel good? It's all up to you at the end of the day, if you don't want to be with someone unattractive, then don't. I pass all the time on guys I feel are unattractive, later on in life i may regret going off looks. Passing up all the good men, for those attractive guys who may end up treating me like crap. Not all unattractive guys are great candidates or nice and have this great personality, neither does it mean an attractive guy can't be a great match. Just depends on the person and how you feel inside about them...

What Girls Said 1

• Well, sometimes love does make blind. But if we just say it's a great guy, then I'd say a 6 is the lowest.

What Guys Said 3

• The numbers thing is so subjective - my 10 is your 6. So long as the girl is cute to me, I'll date her.

• We do put number to people and we do run after what we like and make us happy human are selfish creatures

• I honestly don't assign numbers to people...

• I never said you did.

• Asker,
      Well, to be honest, the question implies that responders do assign numbers to people.