What am I doing wrong? Someone help!

I have not ever in my life had a boyfriend! I have tried and tried. They seem somewhat interested but not enough. The only guys who actually like me are really really really werid. I don't mean that in a mean way either. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're not doing anything wrong, you're most likely not putting enough effort to get what you really want.

What Guys Said 4

• Just be hard to get , but do not forget to lay down bread crumbs for them to follow, like Hansel and Gretel.
    Looks sexy especially from butts and tits ,

• Trying to hard can be a tun off to a lot of guys. Just sayin..

• By weird do you mean ugly?

• Your still young, just have fun in life. When college comes then push the issue more.

What Girls Said 2

• That happens to me to, it's just school most people are busy with school life and (if your in Highschool or middle school) most guys there care more about apperance when it comes to girls. Not saying that you can't find a guy at your age but it will probably be easier in college with more people and a variety of classes and ages.

• Also some highschool/middle school guys are shy in approaching girls and with what the girl said below me is true most guys don't want a serious relationship since most end before college and it can get boring for some guys.

• Not trying to sound mean or anything but I would be happy of he went out with me for a day do u know how embarrassing it is to not have a boyfriend at my school not just that guys at my school aren't shy especially the guy I like but he finds some interest inme but not enough and ththat's why he won't go out with me I know cuz I'm best friends with his best friend and he tells me everything. And I have a lot of classes 12 a day to be exact and I hardly know half of them. So... any more ideas :-(

• most guys at your age don't want to have a girlfriend.. in a serious way.