Any LEOS out there, I am dating a leo guy and thus far the best lover ever, however I heard they are jealous+possesive is this true?

he says he Is not, but I am wondering if this is true...

Most Helpful Guy

• IM leo (august 20)
    I wouldn't say I'm jealous or super possessive, but I do get prideful a little easy and a tad jealous but I keep it on the downlow. I don't wanna appear immature lol.

• haha, he sounds something like this, they guard their pride. but I have been told and reading that indeed they're

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a Leo, I'm super confident. I get jealous in situations but I don't let it get to me. I'm very protective of those I care about and couldn't really give a crap about those not worth caring about.

• I don't beleive in magic or voodoo. Horoscopes are totally bullshit. Sorry to break it to you but it's all make beleive like Harry potter

• Astrology is pure, unadulterated, bullshit

• Yes, if they do give a crap about their parner. No, if they don't.

• Well the only Leo I know really well is a woman and she is not at all jealous or possessive.. I'm not sure male and female Leos are quite the same though.

• I like LEGOS. Oh shoot, sorry, read the question wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not. I know quite a few leo guys and they aren't super jealous or possessive. Maybe argumentative but that's about it. We're more of being a defender to those we think don't do a good job defending themselves.

• Theyre normally blonde and have a face that looks lionish.

• They are similar to cancer and can be a really bully.

• mine is a total blonde with blue-almost aqua eyes!! and I am in an aweeee with him!