Would you rather have a girlfriend/boyfriend with a great personality and no attraction or not so great personality but good looks?

What would you want? Attraction or personality and for attraction they have every physical attribute you dont want in a partner.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks only matter in my world to a certain extent. I have been with girls in my time that weren't the best looking but had a personality that I admired greatly... until I began to discover faults in the picture. Little over a month ago I started out with one that I know I have always wanted but thought I would never have. She is good looking, very smart, has an admirable personality, AND is committed. She is only the second one in my entire life that I have come across with all those together! Odds show my luck with my preferred type is low, but still could happen

What Guys Said 9

• I guess good looks.

If there's no attraction, there's no reason to date. we could be friends, but not date.

if there is attraction and personality is not great, they're a shitty girlfriend, but at least a girlfriend.

But i'd break up so whatever.

• I'm not sure I could deal with someone that was on either of the extreme negative ends. I'd want someone who had both traits leaning more towards the middle.

But if I HAD to choose one, I'd go for the awesome personality. I'd rather have someone that I enjoyed being around all the time instead of basically just for sex or to show them off.

• I'm gonna have to choose the not so great personality, but good looks.
    Keyword there to me was girlfriend. She ain't my wife and I cannot be with someone I am not attracted to.
    "Men fall in love with their eyes, women fall in love with their ears."

• I'll take both please. One will be my fuckfriend. The other will be my best friend.

Neither of them will be my wife.

• Looks don't fade away when you have strong jawline and high cheekbones ;). I'd take a girl with personality and average looks something about a girl talking intelligently just turned me on and makes me more attractive to her like a couple of Co workers that I work with.

• It always comes down to looks. Nobody really wants the unattractive guy or girl with a great personality.

• My opinion is that a personality is more important than looks.

• Girlfriend with good looks and personality its out there u just gotta find her

• Depends if it's long-term or short-term.

What Girls Said 3

• I choose the great personality. People always says I date guys that are not handsome enough for me. I couldn't care less. I'm currently dating a guy that is not that skinny and may not be seen as attractive, but he is so funny and sweet! I just feel like being with him and kiss him all the time. :-)

• I have actually had this conversation with my friends like a million times! XD I would go for great personality and no attraction. Whereas my friends go for the opposite. My take on it is; looks fade but a personality doesn't. Also you could grow to be attracted to them :) x

• But personality changes as well. Don't you see the change in peoples personality from high school to college? It will change again once they finish college.

• Great personality and no attraction.