When a girl laugh-smiles back at you, does she like you?

Me and this girl were sitting on a two seat sofa and we were talking science coursework and she was explaining something to me with her right hand lying flat down on the cushion on the right side of her and my hand was laying down on the cushion to the left of me. Our her hands were like millimetres apart and she didn't move her hand. I only noticed because, even though our hands weren't touching, I could feel they were close together. So i wonder if she could feel them close to. I mean I did. So surely she could feel it, too.

I then saw her last week and we were doing courseowek on her laptop about student loans and whether they are a good thing or not. Anyway as she was typing I started to smile and laugh because I realised how smart she was. She then looked at me and said whaaaaatttt with a laughy smiley face, as if she thought I was teasing her. Other than that we had a couple of other laughs about the work and how it was worded and sometimes didn't make sense. I know when I left hers my heart was beating hard and fast.

I sent her a message wishing her luck for her conference last Thursday, and whilst she replied "thank you", she seemed distant Friday. Is it because she knows how I feel about her?

Also, I had the hump Friday afterwards and said I am not sure If I wanted her help anymore. She replied she understood but then seemed to be saying things to persuade me to continue. I didn't understand what she was explaining during Friday but when I got home and messaged her I am not sure if I want her help she then said I pick things up quickly and have great potential (odd seeing as I was confused). She also apologised twice in the message if I felt discouraged by her. Then seemed caring when I said imperial College rejected me and she said Im sorry they rejected you and there are others.

Most Helpful Girl

• she likes you, don't worry. you should continue studying with her and ask her on a date sometime.

What Girls Said 3

• I smile a lot.. it means nothing

• She likes you.

• She likes you it seems. Make the move. Wait too long and she'll just think you have no interest in her and move on to somebody who does.

What Guys Said 0