Why guys? why? I feel like he led me on and or he can't just make up his mind?

so yeah im pretty mad at this guy that i feel just led me on, that he behaved extremely sweet, and and told everyone he liked me but now he is just like i dont have the ideal attitude (what does that even mean) for him , funny thing he was in the morning with a friend like i do like hr, and today afternoon he is just asked a friend of mine how to tell me that he doesn't see us together

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, don't beat a dead dick. Find a guy that is crazy for you. You can't force love. Just be happy you didn't find this out years down the road. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• it means that he is very young and immature. dont invest any more time or worry for this guy and try to move on. if a relationship is going to work then it will work but if it starts of like this then it isn't going to work and thats not always a bad thing.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like he isn't ready for a serious relationship and you're better of without him.