Does she just like me or is she using me?

Kind of a weird topic, I own my own company and I hired this girl about 3 months ago. She's cool and I admit I do like her a lot but she started coming on to me like a month ago. She texts me almost daily and we ended up going out. She then said she didn't want to complicate things at work but she continues to flirt a lot with me at work. Like playing footsie, rubbing my hair, giving me a massage. Im just wondering if she likes me or is she just kind of flirting with the boss to make things better for her at work?

Most Helpful Girl

• She thinks if she will be nice to you, you will give her money. She sounds like she is after money.

What Girls Said 3

• What's her behavior like. Does she talk about work a lot? What does she seem to focus on when she's around you? If it's about work then she's probably kissing your butt lol. Just try to observe her behavior around you

• she is playing games with saying one thing and doing another- don't waste your time especially because you work with her. just keep it cool and casual and strictly professional.

• Just like millionaire dudes won't know which women like them for them and which ones love them for their bank balance, the boss will also never know.

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say what her intentions are without being around her. But I will say, as a business owner, I wouldn't let this behavior continue. There is a reason people do not want relationships within a company to start. Remember this girl has access to something that you worked for and holds a lot of value to you (your company). It's a safer bet for you, professionally, to protect your company and not let her continue that behavior in an office setting. What you do outside of that, is whatever. But you don't want some sexual harassment suit creeping up your ass, right? I would just eliminate any chance of this happening and I don't find her behavior too comforting, when your her boss.