How can I go about getting his number?

I ordered to-go from a restaurant yesterday. While I was standing there, this cute guy who worked there asked me if I had been helped yet. I go there often enough, maybe like every two+ weeks or so. Anyways, I think he's cute and would like to get his number. How could I go about getting his number?

I called up there asking if there was a way I could leave a nice comment for someone who helped me (him). This nice lady answered, she gave me his name and told me he only worked on Sundays. She made it so easy, now I just have to make it happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Will you should go read up on how to pick up girls cuz it's pretty much the same thing. Talk to him, crack a joke, if you feel it's a good idea then just ask. Worst case scenario he rejects you and you have to go eat somewhere else from now in but it would be worse not knowing what could have happened between you. Ya heard me.

What Guys Said 6

• I have been in this situation where a girl worked at a food place I liked. i constantly went there and bought bottles of coke, every day for a whole week, and every time i did, i freaked out. Some days she wore a name badge, so i tried to get her name but her hair would cover it just slightly. i eventually just went in and said, i keep buying drinks off you, i think its about time i buy you one, whens your break?
    :P just be creative. i wasted a whole week. still talking to her now Btw.

• He is busy working, slip him a note to call you. Spell it out, hope for the best. If no call, ask him if there is an interest. He may queer / your not his type / already taken/ whatever. Some guys are shocked and need to mull it over, so the note can be read a dozen times while he figures out what to do. Move on it, do it now! Good luck!

• just ask for it

• Instead of asking for his number, give him your number. If he doesn't know yet that you are in to him, then strike a little chat while waiting for the order. I did that once with a pretty girl working in the Drive-Through, I went there 2 days every week after I finish working. Didn't happen but she liked talking to me.

• Honestly, Just be blunt about it! If you look decent im sure he wouldn't have a problem with it if he's single. I mean I would be so happy if a girl who looks decent asked me for my number.

• Lol. I wish I would've thought about this yesterday. I could've asked him his name and said he looked familiar or something. Thank you! I'm gonna do it, I just don't know when.

• No problem! Good luck!

• Hey I suggest ring up the restaurant & talk to him first if you feel uncomfortable asking him face to face.
    I'm sure that restaurant has a contact number. If yiu like the sound of him & his unattached then bingo!

• I don't know his name =\... but I would rather do it in person anyways. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• True he'll appreciate that a lot mire. Face 2 face. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you talk to him sometimes, or you just met him that time? If the latter, try to talk to him the next time you go there (hopefully he's working then) and then get his # the following time you go... Idk, just a suggestion. I'm not the type of girl who's bold with guys and can ask for a number the first time. If you're like me then this might be a good strategy. Good luck :)

• Haha I'm not that bold either. Yesterday would've been perfect though, it was a slow Sunday night with hardly any customers inside. I have seen him before but we've never spoken to each other besides that time. I do genuinely like the restaurant so I know I'll be back. I just hope he's there haha. Thank you.

• I see... Just try not to be shy. You got this girl!

• Thanks!