Why is it that when a woman starts dating and gets in a serious relationship then other guys be all a sudden interested in her?

I have dated a few times and I noticed how when I have a boyfriend other guys would be coming out the wood works and be trying to get with me. I let them know I am in a commited relationship and I'm not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Men and women both do this and I feel like it's because they want to destroy something. Some people get off on being destructive and getting their way, regardless of the damage they cause along the way and after. This isn't acceptable behavior that you will find in a "real" man. You are doing a good thing by being loyal to your partner so keep up the good work. Don't fall into any of the crap these other guys put onto you.

• Trust I'm not falling for any crap from other guys. I'm definitely a good person. Another thing why is it they accused you of cheating but they be the ones who are cheating and you are being faithful?

• They are just projecting their failures onto someone else, that's why.

What Guys Said 2

• They start fantasizing about stealing her away! Some other guy has stamped his approval on her as
    # 1 choice!

• They didn't have the balls to tell you before and they feel like they need to at least try before you end up fucking this other dude. They are called secret admirers don't ya know lol.

What Girls Said 1

• that hasn't happened to be, so i wouldn't generalize it haha. but maybe its the fact that you're taken now and they can't have you makes them want you more.