What do you think of this Instagram model?

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks like she has a very pretty face. Body isn't proportionate though... makes it weird. Some people dig it though.

• I dig the hell out of it, for one. Totally did not think this would be the general consensus, but I see your point. It is weird.

What Girls Said 12

• oh i follow her, but only cuz i like her body.

like most sexy girls, she's quite an airhead.

• I haven't actually read any of her posts, because I didn't want it to ruin my image of her, but yeah I believe you.

• its worse on instagram since its photos only

• she has a great body but what does her face look like?

I can't deny that she is very good looking but you can't really see her personality or much about her. she seems like one of the ig girls who escorts on the side. lemme guess does she have her email address in her profile saying "contact me for bookings"?

• I think there's a little too much going on there in terms of curves. She's of average attractiveness, but the fact that she is so big everywhere which is not common gives her a +1. So, a 6. Not hot.

• too much boobs and ass that she does not look nice anymore jmo :)

• I think she is looking for attention but then again instagram is the place to do that

But boy is she curvy :)

• i think all social media just demands attention, not just instagram=]

• i would think that none are better than the other.
      if words could kill we'd all be dead. if words could save lives, they would.
      an image only contains meaning because u attach meaning to it. whether thats positive or negative is ur decision.

• She's pretty. Body a 9 until I see it front and standing without blending and back.

• Them curves are a touch too much in my opinion. Like her thighs, they are just too big

• Eh. Unproportional. Probably shopped

• I thought that at first too, but now I don't. She has a lot of pictures and some videos and they're all consistent.

• Implats then. Cause that shit is just fucking impossible.

• Eww no dirty

• i dont like her body

• fake boobs, probably lipo and/or photoshop

• Her proportions are kinda messed up... normal women do not look like that at all. The big fake boobs are a turn-off for me, although she's pretty and has gorgeous hair and nice lips. But I think most guys would prefer a more natural-looking woman with average-sized breasts, smaller hips and a stomach that's proportionate to the rest of her body.

What Guys Said 7

• Not my type, I like curves but there's a limit for me... that's a bit too much.

• I think her proportions are not my cup of tea. I'm not man enough for her.

• she is marketing herself which is always a downer. it would be interesting how this person really ticks. I always wonder how these models, be it professional, amateur or otherwise really are. I am sure they enjoy the attention but also know guys just want to fuck them and many women envy them... that must be a exhilarating at first but pretty lonely later on. i would get really paranoid about. who really likes me for me and not some grotesque product of self marketing. i am sure this gal looked way better when she didn't have the enhancements. i never met those centerfold, busy models just regular fashion models... interesting subject.

• To be honest, I would like her to be my sex buddy, and that's it, no emotions involved. I will rate her 6 of 10 and the reason why? She thinks highly of her physical appearance (likes to attract attentions) which means she boosts her self-esteem of posting pics like these online.

• I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Alvarez.

• Not attractive at all tbh, way too curvy

• Her legs are thicker than my whole body and big asses look trashy, smaller butts are cuter. She looks trashy, looks like she's has her lips and boobs done. -1 out of 10. I'd rather date a fat chick