Should I wait for him to text or call me or should I just text him?

when I was camping this weekend I met this guy who ended up being in my friends band we really hit it off and spent all day sunday cuddling by the beach and a little kissing. I texted him when I got home seeing if he got back ok and he said he did and that he had talked to the friend we have in common and he asked me to hang out sometime this week as well and invited me to his gig on friday. he hasn't texted me yet but I would love to talk to him should I text him or wait till he texts/calls me?

Most Helpful Guy

• hang on - he invited you to hang out sometime & go to his gig on friday?

what did you say to that?

sounds like he's interested - go ahead & text or call

be aware that texts can go astray - if you want to be sure(r) of contacting him: call.

also be aware that there's plenty of rational reasons why he might be busy until the friday gig (esp if he's got to practice, etc) so don't take it too hard if he can't drop everything at a moment's notice.

good luck & have fun

What Guys Said 2

• The correct answer is always: take the initiative. If a guy is put off by you being too aggressive or forward, he's not ready for you anyway.

• Why shouldn't you text him? Is there a Law in your state against that? I don't think so :D

What Girls Said 2

• Just text him there nothing bad about that you can't wait forever

• I think you should just turn up at his gig :)) then go up too him and see what he says :))