I'm falling in love with a guy, who lives in Louisiana and I live in Kentucky! What should I do and what should I tell him, how will I tell him?

I started talking to him on a dating site and within 5 days I'm falling in love with him. He's starting to be apart from. I don't want to hurt him or be hurted

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a horrible, horrible distance. Just take it slow.

What Guys Said 3

• 5 days is a little quick to tell if you're really in love with someone, at least for me. Maybe get to know him a little bit more through something besides text. Skype or something if you can. Just let him know you're serious about pursuing something and you don't want to be strung along or be one of ten girls he's talking too simultaneously on that site. Just don't rush anything or make him feel smothered.

• u need to not fall for anybody over that distance. it will not work guaranteed and the reason being is u can never trust him 100 percent. No matter what. Stay friends with him and find someone around you. emotions change with time so dont waste it chasing someone 1000's of miles away

• Get off the computer? Go out, meet people...

What Girls Said 1

• I want to be honest with you, I've tried online dating and sometimes the person can be the one but you have to be careful you fall in love online much faster, I remember I fell in love in less than a week and I wanted to be with him, he planned everything with me, and then just blocked me and left, worst feeling ever but it hurts like hell. Ask him if he's into a real relationship and then tell him before he falls for someone else maybe he really likes you too, just be careful thats all I say. And if your aloud then move to his place or ask him to visit you in Kentucky at least he's in the US and not like mine who was in England :) Oh and tell him in a casual way, not in a creepy way but don't worry its easier online, just say I think I really like you <3 something cute you know or ask him what you think about him or ask him if he's dating anyone recently hope I helped.