Should we plan when we are ready to have sex?

I met this guy on Tinder and turns out we clicked instantly on the first time we met and have been going out ever since. Our first date lasted about 6 hours and he has even cooked for me at his place. At first we hung out once a week and now we see each other every couple of days. It has definitely started to be more physical. Like I do not want it to go very fast and he agrees but of course his other ego does not think so, but only when he is in the mood. We have talked briefly about wanting to hang out a few more times before deciding to sleep together. We definitely have a physical connection, and he loves to hug and kiss me. Does it seem wrong to talk about when we are ready to have sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not wrong, but i smell friends with benefits relationship here. I'm never wrong about friends with benefits relationships.
    also, don't "talk" about it, if you want to do it, do it.
    for all we know, it could lead to something more.

• how is this exactly a friends with benefits relationship? we go on dates

• duh.. and you even said it.."we definitely have a physical connection"... dates or no dates, that is what it is going to turn into. before anything else.

• thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0