Can a man be in love and still not commit?

I'm curious to know what you guys think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible, but quite unlikely.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, but only under circumstances that would make commitment unreasonably hard like distance, or work life, or something. If he just doesn't commit cause he "isn't ready", then he doesn't love you.

• Yes, but only if there is something stopping him outside of the possibility of being with hotter women.

• Love and monogamy doesn't have to be synonymous. It's just that most prefer it that way.

• I don't quite understand how you can be in love and not commit :/ Seems like those are just supposed to be together. If one is missing, it all falls apart

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it's possible, one of my friend it like that, he can't commit to person he loves (he is afraid of getting hurt) so he just just never dates them, he loves them from afar while dating other girls that he doesn't really like.

• Not possible if it's real love. He can only be infatuated and filled with lust to not commit.