Physical affection? Guy and girls?

I was curious about guys. When they started dating, do they express themselves with physical affection towards their gfs? And girls, do u prefer physical affection when in relationships or when u started ur relationship with someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never display a lot physical affection until I know the woman very well and I'm sure that she really loves me. But once that happens, I can make her feel REALLY special with my physical affection (I mean this in a general way, and not just sex).

What Guys Said 3

• I did, but I don't have a girlfriend anymore.

I think most people like physical affection in some form or another.

• you could be the nicest person in the world and they click with you and get along with you. but if your not attracted to the person physically i think it will never work out in the short term, but maybe in the long term when looks fade and we all get old again, then they will wish they never left you

• Physical affection.. some times. When she is my GF, its usually more about time spent, money spent, and still physical attention.

What Girls Said 0