Halloween; I don't want to party alone, what should I do?

I'm an attractive 23-year-old girl, just graduated college last year and am living in a new city alone. I don't have many friends here yet since most of my co-workers are significantly older than me. I really want to go out for Halloween, but I have no one to go with and I feel like it'd look weird if I showed up to a bar or party alone. I've resorted to trying to find a "Halloween date" on Tinder, but I can't help but feel pathetic doing that. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Why feel pathetic going on tinder? its either that OR going to a party or bar alone, and besides this is the modern world, tinder is now just as normal as meeting someone out at a night club. Just be sure that if u meet someone on tinder that u meet them in a busy public place before you see them some place private.

• forget about Halloween ignore it... it's nothing

• I don't think it's lame to go meet someone on Tinder. If you look at it like it's a new adventure, you could have fun.

• I see absolutely no problem in doing this.

• No fucking clue cause I'm in the same bucket Lol.. and I work later that night =(

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it would be weird if you showed up at a party alone, that's how you meet people. Step out of your comfort zone and try something new