I feel sick after dumping my ex. Is this normal?

I've been thinking of ending things with my ex girlfriend for a while mainly because I don't feel ready for a relationhip and felt suffocated while I was with her. I love her, but at the same time I didn't want to be with her. I felt like I would regret it in the future, because girls like her are rare and too good.

I broke up with her three days ago, but since then I've been having anxiety attacks, haven't been able to sleep, no appetite and been feeling like I need to throw up.

Why do I feel like I need to throw up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if you regret breaking up with her or not, but it seems you really loved her. I've had this feeling before but that was when I was dumped lol. So it is normal and maybe the feeling of breaking up with a girl you care about, made you feel sick cause you don't want to hurt her either.

What Girls Said 3

• emotional discharge. But go see a doctor.

• You seem to regret breaking up with her and so emotionally upset to the point of vomiting.

• i hope every guy who breaks a girls heart feels the same

but yea, itll pass

What Guys Said 0