Turn from nice girl to bitch?

Being nice is overrated, especially when trying to date somebody. What are some ways to be a bitch, not give a crap about guys, and put myself first?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to become a bitch. Just don't let people walk all over you. Forget the golden rule. Instead treat others as they treat you. If your man wants to be treated better, he should earn it by treating you better. If he starts neglecting your feelings, then only worry about making yourself happy until he decides to put some work into the relationship. You need to create balance within the relationship or people will take you for granted. Looking out for your own happiness isn't the same as being a bitch.

What Guys Said 5

• Don´t do it. Your a nice girl for a reason. I been there , I´m a nice guy , and felt like this so I did my best to be an asshole. Sure it get´s you laid , but it doesn´t full fill you. Stick being what you are and someone will be very happy to find a person like that , and love you for you

• Continue being nice... just don't put ANYONE or ANYONE'S NEEDS,

as a priority over yourself and your own needs.

Extinguish all guilt for saying "no" if u don't feel like saying or doing something.

Trust me... this will make u a lot happier, and people will respect u more. :)

• You're confusing being a bitch with putting yourself first. Putting yourself first means doing what's in your self-interest. Acting like a bitch, which would entail acting in a way that would make rational people not want to be around you, is not in your self-interest.

Most people seem to believe that you have two options in life: sacrifice yourself to others, or sacrifice others to yourself. You can actually lead a life where you don't do either of those things.

• Just put yourself first thats how, be selfish all you want. But nice guys are eventually going to be sick of you and leave you. The guys only looking for casual sex will only wear you down if you are taking it seriously.

• Just be confident and secure, that will do the rest of the work for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Its all about libido