Girl im dating has a male roommate, should I be worried?

I have been dating this girl for like three weeks. She just moved and she moved into an apartment with a friend from school whos a guy. She claims its platonic but should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should trust her until proven otherwise. my wife lived in a house with 2 guys when I met her. it was a bit uncomfortable for me but that was merely my own insecurities. they were friends or acquaintances who needed places to stay so they chose to rent rooms in the house of a mutual friend

What Girls Said 2

• It's totally fine. I've lived with guys before and about 100% nothing has happened. I wouldn't want to cheat with them because then I have to see them everyday. And if I hookup I don't want to see them everyday (whether in a relationship or not). She could have fucked him already, but didn't because she didn't want to. It's no big deal an it's probably fine

• If you really trust her then there is no need to worry but if you feel like she would cheat on you then its best to talk to her about it.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't worry unless she gives u a reason to... just because she has a male roommate doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you with him

• She's got easy access to penis, whenever she wants it.

The reciprocal case is not equivalent.

Like the ski resort of girls looking for husbands
    and husbands looking for girls, the situation
    is not as symmetrical as it might seem.
    -- Alan McKay

So you're going to have to judge that on her merits. How long did it take to get in her pants? What's her number? Her reputation?