What is up with this woman's behavior?

So I met this girl who I tried to pursue and she was into me and told me she was single then after 2 weeks of talking she all of the sudden started blowing me off like ignoring my text messages and gave excuses saying she never got them and acting cold with me. Then after 2 weeks of being hot and cold she finally told me she has been seeing someone and they decided to be serious. I was upset because she could of saved me time and told me instead of playing games saying she wasn't seeing anyone at the beginning... I said ok cool I'm happy for you. So I ignore and left her alone so she can move on and now she acts like she is mad at me for ignoring her and giving me the cold shoulder after she already tried to blow me off so I'm giving her what she was trying to do... What's up with this chicks behavior?

I'm so confused with her that I'm just trying to move forward, she works with me so I see her everyday. At first we clicked then she went hot and cold on me then went hot, then flaked on me on meeting up...

What Girls Said 1

• She can't make up her mind? She wants you to keep chasing her? She's hurt that your so indifferent? She liked the attention? On the extreme case scenario dge lief about her guy just to see how'd you'd you'd react? That's really extreme though. I don't know man, I don't know what sorta women she is so i can't gove you a straight answer.

• 1min I'm so confused with her that I'm just trying to move forward, she works with me so I see her everyday. At first we clicked then she went hot and cold on me then went hot, then flaked on me on meeting up...

• She cancelled and she's seeing someone... are you guys not going out then? If she told you she's seeing someine then she just wants to be friends. But the fact that she contacted you trying to get your attention means she still wants you emotional support.

• She's not my girlfriend I get that but she should of told me about the guy to save time... And no emotional support from me aka back up guy I rather move on, we can be acquaintances.

What Guys Said 1

• She flakes, means she's not fully interested at you. Period.
    Fucking. Move. On