Am I your type? Would you date me?

I'm studying business in college, love logic Japanese puzzles, cooking and singing, can speak 4 languages, am always loyal to bf. But am a bit childish and am not afraid to do silly stuff like jumping into a snow and making an angel.
s25.postimg.org/.../...10905066202_781488258_n.jpg

s25.postimg.org/.../...8068740485_1959858157_n.jpg

s25.postimg.org/.../...9_7359727760994580884_n.jpg

s25.postimg.org/.../...05_827075343687253703_n.jpg

• Yes, you are my type!!!
  • You seem pretty, but kind of creepy basing on your personality
  • Your personality is attrative, but not the looks
  • I wouldn't date you, would just have sex with you
  • You don't attract me at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I would so wife you I was 5 years older :P

• Depends on when you're turning 18. I obey laws, you know :DDD

• Pretty much :D

I understand you speak German, Wie geht's dir heute? :3

• Haha thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 31

• In none of those pictures you are smiling.

Why not? A woman brings joy to a man's life.

Also... You can have everything in common with me, and it won't mean a thing if, when we first see each other, we are so spiritually/emotionally/chemically incompatible. We would literally be the most miserable couple together, doing fun things we both enjoy.

Sorry, I guess I am trying to say, who knows? I would have to meet you, first.

• You're honest about your shortcomings... this alone makes you a rarity, and very desirable, imao.
    What's not to like about your hobbies and interests?
    And you have an enchanting smile, so.. wow...

• Just because of your "silly" part of your personality, I would date you. You're pretty, you like to cook (I do too), and you seem educated, so I see no negatives.
    What I don't know is the Japanese puzzles, never done or seen one, so I guess you'll have to show me xD

• You are very attractive, and obviously have a great head on your shoulders, which is a huge turn on (physically and mentally).

But I can't honestly answer this because I don't know your personality. I can't accurately answer based off a few facts and your looks alone. Not without getting to know you first.

• You are pretty and i specially like the first and the last pic. What was your problem again?

• You're pretty cute. After further assessments, i may consider dating you.

• You are very pretty. There will be plenty of guys who would love to be in a relationship with you.
    Best of luck

• I voted D...

• you seem like a hell of a catch. honestly amongst the girlsi know, you are a gem

• You seem deep, sensitive and a nice person. And pretty too.

• Yeah you seem like my type.

• Why not?
    :&@$$(,/(&&

• Umm I Would even when I am more in arts than numbers, and philosophy I find your mind more interesting than your beautiful eyes! n. n but they say that you got a really complex heart, and those are hard to deal with.

• didn't find a good answer on this question. Being loyal is good and it seems it's never boring with you and you look cute so maybe I would date you yes

• I voted A. You seem to have a nice personality, a lot of class, and your looks aren't bad either. I like the last pic best, you have a nice profile.

• Yes I wouls date you. Your interest in Japanese puzzles is very intriguing to me. You're odd, but in a good way

• Not my type personally, but I can certainly see the appeal on all fronts.

• I like shy cuties. The CUTEST moment is when she blushes <333

• Not a good match, your kinda cute but still not my type.

• Yes! I like you from what you said in the question, and your pics :)

• Yes, yes, and yes. You could teach me German!

• Netherlands = probably 6 feet tall = nope

• Yup, you look smart with a touch of sophisticated beauty.

• No, thanks I am not desperate though

• Yes, same question back at ya!

• Can you be my

• I would date you you're cute

• Heard redheads are great at bjs, whats your bra size doe

• My type :)

• You never really know if you're someone's type unless you meet them face-to-face and get to know them. There are girls that have all the same interests as me that I can't stand, and one's that have nothing in common with me that I adore.

With that aside, you are very beautiful, and the fact that you're a college student that knows four languages is impressive and I've always found auburns and redheads attractive. You would be my type, but I wouldn't date you, simply because I wouldn't feel good enough for you, haha. If you posted this because of confidence issues, don't have them.

• For me the most is important is emotional connection. The guy does not have to be a supermodel for me to like him. If he has a similar personality with me and I feel comfortable with him.. then why not

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 2

• You kind of look like Ellie Goulding.

• Girl u just look pretty perfect