Am I your type? Would you date me?

I'm studying business in college, love logic Japanese puzzles, cooking and singing, can speak 4 languages, am always loyal to bf. But am a bit childish and am not afraid to do silly stuff like jumping into a snow and making an angel.
s25.postimg.org/.../...10905066202_781488258_n.jpg

s25.postimg.org/.../...8068740485_1959858157_n.jpg

s25.postimg.org/.../...9_7359727760994580884_n.jpg

s25.postimg.org/.../...05_827075343687253703_n.jpg

• Yes, you are my type!!!
    54% (7)74% (28)69% (35)Vote
  • You seem pretty, but kind of creepy basing on your personality
    15% (2)3% (1)6% (3)Vote
  • Your personality is attrative, but not the looks
    0% (0)5% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • I wouldn't date you, would just have sex with you
    0% (0)13% (5)10% (5)Vote
  • You don't attract me at all
    31% (4)5% (2)11% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|32

Most Helpful Guy

• I would so wife you I was 5 years older :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on when you're turning 18. I obey laws, you know :DDD

• Show All
    • Pretty much :D

I understand you speak German, Wie geht's dir heute? :3

• Haha thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 31

• In none of those pictures you are smiling.

Why not? A woman brings joy to a man's life.

Also... You can have everything in common with me, and it won't mean a thing if, when we first see each other, we are so spiritually/emotionally/chemically incompatible. We would literally be the most miserable couple together, doing fun things we both enjoy.

Sorry, I guess I am trying to say, who knows? I would have to meet you, first.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're honest about your shortcomings... this alone makes you a rarity, and very desirable, imao.
    What's not to like about your hobbies and interests?
    And you have an enchanting smile, so.. wow...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because of your "silly" part of your personality, I would date you. You're pretty, you like to cook (I do too), and you seem educated, so I see no negatives.
    What I don't know is the Japanese puzzles, never done or seen one, so I guess you'll have to show me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very attractive, and obviously have a great head on your shoulders, which is a huge turn on (physically and mentally).

But I can't honestly answer this because I don't know your personality. I can't accurately answer based off a few facts and your looks alone. Not without getting to know you first.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty and i specially like the first and the last pic. What was your problem again?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty cute. After further assessments, i may consider dating you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty. There will be plenty of guys who would love to be in a relationship with you.
    Best of luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D...

0|1
    0|0
  • you seem like a hell of a catch. honestly amongst the girlsi know, you are a gem

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem deep, sensitive and a nice person. And pretty too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah you seem like my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?
    :&@$$(,/(&&

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm I Would even when I am more in arts than numbers, and philosophy I find your mind more interesting than your beautiful eyes! n. n but they say that you got a really complex heart, and those are hard to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't find a good answer on this question. Being loyal is good and it seems it's never boring with you and you look cute so maybe I would date you yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. You seem to have a nice personality, a lot of class, and your looks aren't bad either. I like the last pic best, you have a nice profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wouls date you. Your interest in Japanese puzzles is very intriguing to me. You're odd, but in a good way

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type personally, but I can certainly see the appeal on all fronts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shy cuties. The CUTEST moment is when she blushes <333

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good match, your kinda cute but still not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I like you from what you said in the question, and your pics :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes, and yes. You could teach me German!

0|0
    0|0
  • Netherlands = probably 6 feet tall = nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, you look smart with a touch of sophisticated beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, thanks I am not desperate though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, same question back at ya!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you be my

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you you're cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Heard redheads are great at bjs, whats your bra size doe

0|0
    0|1
  • My type :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You never really know if you're someone's type unless you meet them face-to-face and get to know them. There are girls that have all the same interests as me that I can't stand, and one's that have nothing in common with me that I adore.

With that aside, you are very beautiful, and the fact that you're a college student that knows four languages is impressive and I've always found auburns and redheads attractive. You would be my type, but I wouldn't date you, simply because I wouldn't feel good enough for you, haha. If you posted this because of confidence issues, don't have them.

0|0
    0|0
    • For me the most is important is emotional connection. The guy does not have to be a supermodel for me to like him. If he has a similar personality with me and I feel comfortable with him.. then why not

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• You kind of look like Ellie Goulding.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl u just look pretty perfect

0|0
    0|0