First Impression on a date Guys?

this Friday im having a date with my crush, but we haven't seen eachother in a really long time, guys what is the first thing you look in a girl on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• To see if she's upbeat and smiles and if she's having fun. If she's an old maid a bore and a depressed kind of girl thats the last date we go on together can't stand those kind when dating new or blind dates

What Guys Said 6

• Do Not and I repeat Do Not let him carry the entire conversation. This will make him feel like he's boring as fuck and awkward. Just try to carry the conversation equally. Help a brotha out. Once you do that its less about the date and more about getting to know eachother.

• Well what type of date is it? Cause I've only done movie first dates but all I notice besides the girl is looking good and she got a little more dressed up for me is like whether conversation is good, just make sure you have things to say if the talk is dieing out it never does but it's good to have that safety net kind of thing.

• Let him lead the conversations, asking meaningful fun questions.
    You should show enthusiasm by talking endlessly.
    Avoid talking negative subjects.

• Give him your attention, that you are listening and want to engage with him that this is both "your" date. My last date ended with the girl not asking anything about me... and that says alot.

• To see if she does show up, haha.

• usually she's sexy af lol

What Girls Said 0