Would you date a girl that looked like your ex?

Would you date someone that looked very very similar to someone you dated and ended badly with?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be more than a little odd to date someone that's a spitting image for your ex, not gonna lie. With that said, I think her personality would differentiate her enough and give me a unique view of her.

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmmm yeah I guess

• Haha that would be interesting. I'd be willing to try it ya.

• umm no, I don't want knock offs

• I have actually and it was pretty good. She practically gave me everything the other girl never did and was way better to me than the other girl. Dating someone who looks like your ex just might give you some perspective on things.

• I would. I mean everyone has certain physical preferences so dating someone that looks like someone else you dated doesn't come off as odd to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Would I go after someone of my "type"? Of course. I'm not dating someone because they remind me of my ex, I'm dating them for the same reason I dated my ex: they're my type.

Your personality often shapes your style, how you dress, and how you look. The life choices you make are based on your personality, and those choices will dictate what you are exposed to, which can in turn change your outer physical appearance.

This is true of men and women.

• Sure. Both of my exes sort of looked the same anyway.