I told a guy I liked him. So the question is, how I do know if he likes me back or not?

I told a guy I liked him. He never said whether he liked me back or not. I have a boyfriend and he knows it. Please do not judge me and leave the negative comments behind. He did tell me he was flattered. We also work together. I found a note on my cart from him saying hey with a smiley face and he sent me a friend request on facebook. When I text him, he takes forever to text back or doesn't text back at all. He said it's because he has a pain in his thumb. Could it be he's just not interested in me or because he knows I have a boyfriend. Also, I told him two days ago I liked him and he responded in a positive way. Today I seen him at work and he did not speak to me at all. Opinions? Advice please.

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys get uninterested when they find out you have a bf. And makes them wonder why you are talking to them, sure he's flattered but what could you want more then friendship? Not being negative but you should let him know taht or things will get awkward

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• why don't you ask him if he does? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say I was flattered if someone if someone told me they like me, if I didn't like them back.

But the BF, why are you asking out another guy when you have a BF?

0|0
    0|0
  • thats pretty clear if you say to a guy you like him and he doesn't say it back. she likes you no more then just a friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.