Have you ever seen a chola (Latina gangster) on a date or in a relationship with a nerdy white guy? lol?

I want you to tell me if you have ever seen a chola dating or in a relationship with a nerdy white guy. He dresses like a nerd, he wears glasses, etc. He doesn't dress like a gangster at all or talks like one. He isn't in a gang.

Updates:
I am serious
Anybody?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, those girls (of we can call them that way) only date an reproduce within their species

0|0
    0|0
    • By species, do you mean same ethnic group or do you mean people of any race that are gangsters just like them? I have seen cholas with gangster white guys, gangster black guys, etc.

• By species I'm talking about anyone who behaves and think like them. In Mexico they live in areas called "Circles/rings of evil," zones were the worst people live. Quite discriminative, but it seems that most of the people dislike them.

• Alright

What Girls Said 2

• There is no such thing as a "Latina gangster" dumbass fuckin cracker. Latinos ain't hard. Weirdo.

0|0
    1|2
    • I'm actually Latino. There are Latina gangsters. Do you live under a rock?

• Yep I have

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. Really? Tell me in details

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.