I really love this guy and he loves me back and we haven't kissed yet what should I do?

I wanna kiss my boyfriend but I'm scared to

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok to want to kiss the boy. But don't worry about rushing into it. There is plenty of time. And it's ok to be scared of things like that. We all get nervous and scared about things we have never done. So don't ever feel weird about that.

What Guys Said 1

• Do what you feel . But be careful and MAKE SURE HE LOVES You

What Girls Said 4

• Don't do anything unless you know you're ready to do it . It's okay to be scared, I know I was . And remember, it doesn't have to be perfect . Mine sure wasn't . It's alright to be a little nervous when you first kiss, that's completely natural . But once it's all done, you'll feel on top of the world . A kiss is a beautiful thing, and should be done when you know you're ready .

If it helps you at all, you could maybe initiate it by putting your nose on his, or something and that may lead to your kiss . I don't know, that's what I sort of did .

But, anyway, just do what comes natural to you . You'll know when you're ready .

I hope I was able to help . Good luck, hon ! =)

• kiss him

• tell him

• You should both want to kiss.

you can just kinda both make the move.

example: just go to the different levels

1. Hug

2. Sit next to each other

3. Hold hands/while sitting next to each other

4. Kiss on cheek

5. Actually kiss

ALWAYS THINK BEFORE MOVING TO THE DIFFERENT LEVELS