Guys have never liked me? What am I doing wrong?

Okay, it's my freshman year and I still haven't had a boyfriend. I haven't even kissed anyone, and I am pretty sure no guys have ever had a crush on me and it really sucks. Heck, I haven't even had a guy ask for my number. I feel really left out because most of my friends have already have dated or are dating a guy. A lot of my friends and other girls say I'm gorgeous, but I most of the time I feel like they are just saying it. I am 5'7, 112 lbs. I have thin dirty blond hair pin straight and clear skin. My best feature is my probably my legs, they are long, thin, thigh gap, and toned. However, I have a flat chest. Is this why guys don't like me? I also have braces but I get those off in a few months. I am just really insecure and I am just trying to figure how to get a guy to at least pay attention to me. A lot of people say "Oh just be confident that's sexy" But I have none in myself at all! And another problem is if a guy actually does talk to me, I get really nervous and make myself look like an idiot. How can I get over this an actually meet someone? I know people say the perfect guy will come eventually.. but I don't see any hope for me anytime soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to them. You're in school so it's very easy to talk with people, it just depends on you. You probably have friends that have no problems in talking with guys, so try to be around them more often, so that you're also there when she talks with guys, so that you can get in the conversation too.
    The problem with you is yourself, you have no confidence, and this doesn't push guys away from you, but it pushes you away from guys. You're gorgeous, and awesome. Repeat this to yourself every day, and you'll gain more and more self-esteem, which will help you to gain confidence.
    It's easy to meet guys in school, it is up to you to charm them with your personality.

Still, don't worry to much about this, you're just a freshman in HS, you have PLENTY of time to date guys. Use this time to get confidence around guys, so that when you're older, and you meet guys that really matter, you are comfortable around them.

What Guys Said 3

• hey im a fresher in uni and i haven't even kissed a girl. i know what its like to feel completely alone, but im always told to just let life find its way. these things can't be forced. and you have PLENTY of time for things to change

• Ok message me lol. Look its personality over looks. Half of them dirty bastards in highschool dont deserve you. Believe me im 16 and I witness this every day in school. Like I said message if you want and I will try to help you

• When you talk to a guy make it okay to laugh if you do something embarrassing like laugh at yourself just try to have a good conversation with them?

What Girls Said 1

• hun, you're a freshman in high school, its too early to think about that stuff. ;)