How do guys feel about single moms?

Just wondering how dudes feel about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys that are willing to get involved with single women, and who are good men, are my heroes, my step dad was only 25 when he met my mom (who was 28) at the time, my mother had already had 5 kids, and gotten out of a messy marriage, she Warned my step dad, and he still stuck around, that was 7 years ago, and he's still here. He's my dad, and he thinks of then older 5 of us as his own, it takes a special kind of man to do that.

What Guys Said 10

• I dated 3 diff. single moms. As long as they are good moms, then to me they have nothing to be ashamed of, or to feel bad about.

And honestly, a woman who is a good mom is a huge turn on for me.

• I've never been married so I wouldn't go for a married woman.

• only be FwBs, no financial securities now

• Tough life.

• Milf's i love them.

• I was nearly involved with one. It didn't matter to me one iota. I understand that.

• I don't feel any way about them.

Wouldn't date one though.

• most single moms i know are very hot in bed , and i love kids too , so in my opinion they are cool..

• What I think is that I will keep my money, thank you and goodbye.

• Not too positive on them. Wouldn't date one if I knew beforehand.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 20 and I'm a single mom, a lot of guys on here will say they want nothing to do with them but a lot of guys I've come across in real life respect it. Single mothers work twice as hard in life to make sure they have the best future for their child/children
    They don't depend on a man and they aren't interested in playing games. They are ready to settle down

But there are also a lot of single mothers that are the complete opposite, they can be lazy and date/sleep around to find a man that will take care of her and he kid, they will live off of child support and the government..

So it all depends on what kind of mother you are, if your a good motivated independent mother you will have no problem with guys. (:

• If you want a relationship- date a mom