Ladies, what is your race and what race of men do you prefer?

Ladies, what is your race and what race of men do you prefer?

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• i am le brown.
    i prefer le brown, le black, le green, le purple, le orange. and sometimes... le pink. but that's a secret. :x

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Caucasian. I don't have a preference for a certain race. I don't like jerks though, or sniveling cry babies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Assyrian. From the Northern, Christian regions of Iraq. I like any race as long as they are tanned, brown eyes and brown hair. But as long as he proves that he can love me madly, then looks go out the window for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • According to the social concetp of "race", I am "white".

I personally don't have any preferences in men regarding their race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian and I prefer the sweet human kind 😛

1|1
    0|0
  • All black everything 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Japanese and I prefer Asian men or half Asian men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, don't have a preference of race

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mixed and I prefer Hispanic and white guys :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference, as long as your personality is compatible then I'm satisfied.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo soy una negra y no she por que, pero me gusta hombres espanoles.
    I'm black and I like Spanish speaking guys I don't know why I just like Spanish people in general, however I would date any guy, but I do prefer guys that are not native English speakers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a Black Zimbabwean, i like all races (mostly date my own though) but I like some nationalities more than others. Among black guys i like Nigerian guys. Among Hispanic guys i like Brazillians. Among White guys i like Australians. Among Asian guys i like South Koreans (though they are pretty racist). Did i leave anything? Lets just say i like the human race :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and have only dated white guys but be open to idea of a black guy

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm white and I've only ever dated white. With how things are going with my current boyfriend I may never date anyone ever again if you know what I mean :)

IF we were to break up (extremely unlikely) I would consider dating outside my race. There are some pretty good looking black/mixed guys on my campus.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.