How do you become a trophy wife/ gold digger?

I've got the looks but where do women find these older men?
Serious question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to a boating club something like that but they are going to find you out lmao

• I'm going to assume that 40 year old men who date 21 year olds like me usually know what were about.

• I don't think they think that way. I think they see it as they fond someone that cares about them and of course you have to be hot. Now if your talking about a one night stand and they treat you out to a nice dinner they won't care but I doubt you will find a guy to marry you because they want true love and if he figures you out he will just use you for sex like your trying use him for your big pay day

What Guys Said 20

• Most of these rich men got there because of knowledgeable financial decisions and investments they've made. Most of the time they look for appreciating assets like a venture capital or a home that inflates in value over time. But a trophy wife on the other hand is a diminishing asset. A beautiful materialistic young woman is eventually going to lose her ability to remain beautiful and youthful in 10 years or so. If you want to find a rich man who will invest in a relationship with you, you're gonna have to offer him a LOT more than beauty if you expect to have him keep you as his trophy and shower you with gifts and a trust fund for the rest of your life. Because as soon as you lose your youthful beauty, stick a fork in you, you're done!

• 10 years seems good enough for me. I do have a lot more to offer than my looks.

• Why not become a rich person yourself?

• You should get in contact with these girls and see if they'll teach you some tricks. They're masters in the art of gold digging.

www.evilenglish.net/.../...golddigger4-485x343.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQ2FyYSBtaWEuanBn%253F%253D-728454

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...3000005DC-383_634x819.jpg

• This is why I hate feminists. Girls can do just about anything guys can do yet feminists still cry about their woes. Then on top of that there are girls like you who want to use and abuse good men.

• Go online and just browse the guys who have tuxes and brag about their cars in their dating profiles.

• Im loosing more and more faith in humanity :(

• It's a cold world kid. You either play the game or get played.

• Or you can choose to wait to find the true love, find it, and be happy for the rest of your life with a wife and children that love you :) or think about $. I chose my path you chose yours. Gl in your life ;)

• Sounds more like a troll.

• Look for successful men, they drink scotch, play golf, smoke expensive cigars. Went to good college's. Learn the things I mentioned so you have something to talk about that they are interested in... that and be hot! ;)

• Hollywood. Las Vegas. Have fun.

• Um, look in high end bars/ clubs you will find your sucker there. And this is why lady and gentlemen i don't go to those places and dress in slacks and sport jackets when i go out.

• Good call,

• The funny thing is that you wouldn't know it until it was too late.

• Ill keep that in mind thank you

• JFC. SMFH.

• lol @ got the looks... you need more than just looks.

• just marry me and you'll have it all ;)

• Ok try sugardaddies. com

• Serious Troll alert.

• 0|0
  • Go to millionaire matchmaker. They have plenty of suckers on there.

• Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo - Patti Stranger.

• And this is exactly I don't show my wealth

• That's fair. I think it is fair to assume that wealthy guys have a number of girls who are after their money, just as attractive girls have a number of guys after sex. Doesn't mean you have to choose those women so it's all about the choice.

• Senior citizen home?

• I can't really tell you where to find them but I can certainly tell you where they are looking to find women like you. In most towns it's usually like Main Street of some other prominent street near downtown. You'll know it when you see it cause the girls are standing around looking at cars driving by and are dressed very distinctively.

• Please remove this. If you want to use men for their wealth that is horrible. I hope you feel horrible after they use you for your body, and that money can fill the void in your washed up heart. good luck

• Very well said

• I know not all women want love. why not make the money for yourself. That way you don't get used and still get money.

• You wouldn't be able to understand it.

What Girls Said 9

• I know rich men. And they do NOT marry girls like you. Usually they have totally normal women whom they are dating even before they get the wealth.

They just fuck the young and naive ones. So forget your game.

• Do you know every rich man in the world? If not then I would say it's fair to assume some of them want different things.

• What about Kim Kardashian and Hugh Hefner and his girls, I most likely will get something out of it. The term trophy wife exists for a reason. But I can why you're being skeptical.

• Kim Kardashian is from a millionaire family. She was always rich. Maybe go for athletes. Theye usually young, stupid and shallow.

• do you look classy? best to be hot and classy. i suggest hiring a personal stylist to give yourself a high-end look. also... idk, troll marinas. and country clubs. and nursing homes. and those buses that take the old folks to Mohegan Sun.

• I definitely do look classy! Thank yaa!

• Country clubs and law offices would be it.

• I don't you're going to find him if you aren't at least making money yourself and even so, I'm sure the true hidden wealthy men aren't that naive. What happens in most cases is they already had a gf even before they became rich and that gf has a profession too.

All you're going to end up having is worthless flings that yes, you'll get all that free money but at the same time they are going to use you for your youth and body so basically, they're playing with you as well too. Why? Because wealthy users don't care. Money comes and goes with them. You on the other hand will not be young and pretty forever and if that's your only single skill (which is nothing) then you're the one losing.

You're really giving a bad reputation to the rest of us don't you think? I wouldn't want to rely for years on effort I never made on my own.

• Although you make some fair points I find it stupid when people say I am making a mad name for women or something. It's my life and my decisions so how does that impact other women? You don't hear about a guy being a rapist and then say that all men are rapist so that's just silly. And like I said before I am in college and working towards a degree and I never once said I would stop working out my own life and career.

• Watch the movie Mayflower Madame. It illustrates what everyone has been saying. As an aside, you WILL recover from heartbreak. It could be years from now but you will. My ex handed me the phone so his other woman could tell me that she was pregnant. It took me a good seven years to rebuild myself. I am healed today. I sometimes flirt with the idea of selling myself - I mean everything in North American culture has the potential to inspire women to idolize sex as a means to getting ahead. But when you're not in that lifestyle you cannot understand its ramifications - to your psyche, to your body and to your other relationships. You think it'll expand your horizons, on the contrary you may feel isolated and alienated. Seeking these types of relationships is beyond "hooking up," it's totally different. Whatever your choice - have no regrets. Seriously.

• Yeah money's great, but dont you want the feeling of true love? Dont fill the void with money. You will only be happy for a while. All the best!

• True love doesn't exist. I learnt that when I was 18 and I am not turning back now.

• I disagree I do think it does. I know what it's like to feel that way though and sometimes I still do. But I think it (love) does happen. And I'll keep believing that.

• There's a whole community for what you want and it's very open.

What you want to be is a "sugar baby" there are lots of websites for it so you can get into it such as https://www.seekingarrangement.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3W7g2puKY4

Do some research on how to become a sugar baby before you get into it.

• Thank you!! This describes exactly what I want. Mutually beneficial. And that girl is hot and in school and getting what she wants out of life.

Nothing wrong with that.

• Yeah I've considered it and I like the sugar baby/sugar daddy relationship because it's completely open. You aren't being a trifling gold digger and going behind his back and stealing his money you're straight up telling him that you're hot and you think you deserve it

• Yeah I guess that's what I meant. I didn't really plan on secretly taking some guys money, I was leaning more towards a trophy wife.

• You just find an old guy on a yacht, marry him, and wait for him to die - Money!

• Why would you willing seek out such an unhappy existence? Lol, makes no sense to me. Anyway. Looks isn't enough. You have to run in their circles (business/financial districts, upscale neighborhoods, bars, clubs, high end sports clubs, etc.), and look and act like you belong there. It's actually going to be difficult and expensive for you to do, unless you make rich friends.

• Anything is possible right? :) I just need to put my mind to it.

• Yeah, just don't bankrupt yourself in the process. I forgot too, you should have some idea of what they talk about. Places they go to eat, shop, interests, etc. So you don't sound out of place.

• Okay thank you!