I keep loosing interests in guys I can get? Help me!

First, I'm almost never interested in someone who has a crush on me. I'm only interested in someone who doesn't even know I exist. Then I work my way there, and I'm craving for them for awhile. Until I got them and they fall for me, I start loosing interests. I've spent so much effort to get them but once they're mine I'm loosing interest :/ What is wrong with me please help me what do I do? Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's actually very typical female behavior. Check out this web site:

womensinfidelity. com/... ce-why-women-divorce2. html

Here's an excerpt:

Women's relationships today follow a very predictable pattern:

- They push men for commitment
    - They get what they want
    - They lose interest in sex
    - They become attracted to someone else
    - They start cheating
    - They become angry and resentful
    - They begin telling their partners that they need time apart
    - They blame their partners for their behavior... and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages.

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm seems you like to do some chasing, that's what fun to you. Then when you know they're interested, it's almost like you don't have to do anything so you lose interest.

Your only path in life is to go from guy to guy, I'm sorry :(

• I really want to settle down and find a way for me NOT to get bored of the guy I could finally get.

• Date funner guys.

• You should probably just not bother dating then.

• You haven´t find love yet. The they you find that person that will blow your mind, you will know.

• I thought I really love this guy he's absolutely amazing. He really did blow my mind. I work so hard to get him. Now he's falling for me I start to find all his imperfections and losing interest. I really hate this.

• There is a stage in all relationships where you start to see the imperfections of your partner and that idealization that you once had of she/him, dissapear. You gotta learn to deal with that, no one is perfect. As long as that guy make you feel good don´t let him go you might regret it.

What Girls Said 1