FIRST Kiss: What's it like? What happened and what was it like?

Is it good or terribly awkward? DO guys usually initiate it? I'm just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• :/ Well the first two girls comments don't seem so good, and mines not the best either. well this is an embarrassing and pathetic story but here goes. I'm going to the movies with this girl, with other friends as well, now me and the girl liked each other, but we weren't dating, sometime weeks before she'd asked me if I'd kiss anyone before, now this girl had extensive experience dating guys, and I was green, so I lied.

Anyway, I didn't expect anything to happen in the cinema but it did, she asked me something so I turned my head and then she kissed me, just like that, you could say I had my first kiss stolen. Now I was feeling a mix of emotions, (first I'll tell you kissing feels fucking amazing), but I was a little ticked off, because I wanted to be the one who initiated, still I'd be worry'd I'd weird her out so it might have taken me a while, anyway I kissed her right back to make up for it, this time it wasn't a peck, and I'll tell you pecking doesn't even count as kissing. (I lost count of how many times we kissed that night).

My first thought was if sex is better than kissing, it must be insanely good...

Anyway, in a more detailed discrimination, it feels really insanely soft, super warm and the wetness depends on you and the other person, if you just tease each others mouths with your tongues, a bit of saliva builds up, this can make it feel way better, but it is possible to go over the top and ruin it.

• Oh and may I mention their is a technique to kissing, I learned pretty quickly that, just moving in like in the movies makes you miss the mark... and you miss their lips its pretty awkward when your trying to impress someone... You stop just before their lips and then go in.

What Guys Said 4

• it was as i expected it, not THAT fascinating actually

• I got really lucky. I was a virgin at the time too. She was beautiful. It was only slightly awkward until we got in the bath. The room was dimly lit. I was sitting in the back and she sat ahead of me. After like 5 minutes, She turned her head around and grabbed my head and we started a 15 minute make out sesh. It surprisingly came natural to me. Like I already knew how to do it. It was amazing. We proceeded to have sex in the bed afterwards, which also came natural. so unexpected!

• It was bad. She was 15, I was 19. It was quick and awkward as I initiated it. I ended up missing and got her on the side of the nose. Oops.
    I guess I can still count it as it was an intentional attempt. But I have never done anything sexual.

• When I was in 7th Grade I had the biggest crush on Becky. At Crissy's birthday party towards the third quarter or close to the end of the year, we were playing truth or dare in the dark outside and then I got dared to make out with Becky. So then she led me behind a bush, and said 'Hey I need to tell you something.' Then she tongued the inside of my mouth like she was cleaning off my teeth.

It was hot but I think she made out with 5 other guys that night and she was my only and first kiss.

That was awesome.

What Girls Said 6

• It was terribly awkward, he initiated by literally asking to kiss me.

Was horrible haha.

• We were in front of my house & I leaned in for a kiss too fast and I accidentally kissed his nose haha. It was so awkward but he ended up laughing & giving me just a peck on the lips.

• Mine was just a peck it was in front of my grandmas house it wasn't awkward it was sweet

• haha i really didn't know what i was doin plus that was my bf ist kiss too..:D

• Don't even ask about it it was with a complete a$$hole who doesn't deserve it!

But anyway... I try not to regret it because it was ONCE something that made me happy.

I was just a peck on the lips. It was as awkward as a first kiss can be lol.

• It was wet, I was soooo drunk. It wasn't nice really, even though it was. I didn't know him, maybe thats why it sucked.