Someone Special... someone to find?

Do you guys have someone special? How did you two meet?
If not, are you holding out for Mr/Mrs Right or just given up hope?

• I have that special one :D
  • No, Still in search
  • I've been through my fair share to call it quits

Most Helpful Girl

• Meet my boyfriend threw mutual friends, I was in a relationship at the time and didn't even fancy him, we grew to be great friends.. he's very shy from the outside but we got on great from the outset... My boyfriend at the time cheated on me and we split.. A year later we had a drunken kiss and have been together since.. He is my best friend, lover and we get on great. Everything is so easy.. It sounds fake but he actually does show me so much love every day and makes me feel like I'm the only girl he can look at.. We have the best crack together and he spoils me rotten.. I don't see him every day maybe 2 times a week, but together or not we enjoy each other in every single way 😉 I've never experienced a love like him...

What Girls Said 2

• The easy way to explain it is that me and my boyfriend met through mutual friends. We hadn't really been introduced before my best friend put us both on dishing duty. As I was doing the dishes I started singing and he told me I sung beautifully and asked if I wanted to sing in his band haha I turned the band down but somehow he couldn't stop texting me afterwords (I'm glad he didn't) ;)

• i'm still young and still looking out for my right guy! can't wait to find him and hope he's ready for my love!

What Guys Said 2

• I recently been on a few dates with this girl that was in my class in High School, we never talked or were attracted to eachother and it all began when she liked one of my pictures on Facebook, I messaged her something like this: "Hey it's been a while since we've talked, how are you?". It was really silly since I never really talked to her haha, but I ended up getting her number and now we had our second date yesterday and we are having our third this Sunday :) I'm not quite sure if she is "that special one" though, but I think she is.

• That's great news, Bud. Congrats!! Yeah, the smallest things often start the greatest adventures in life. I sincerely hope she is, it sounds like your really on to something and good use of the "been a while since we've talked" line haha, well done ;)
      Best of wishes Mate, hope it works out for the best :)

• Thanks haha, I could use some good things in my life, since my ex broke up with me half a year ago things haven't been going great, let's hope this is the beginning of a better period for me :)

• On the phone I met two one was from a doctor appointment I liked her voice and I flirted with her and it worked

• Haha glad to hear it worked out, mate. Most people aren't as lucky. I wish you two all the best :)
      If you don't mind me asking, what happened to the other one?

• The one on the doctor office did not work out. The other one did for 8 years. If you need to know more mail me here because Its kind of private

• Ohh alright :L Sorry to hear about both, mate. But I guess things happen for a reason huh
      Yeah sure thing, mate