To date or not to date that is the question?

I've liked this guy since forever. I had crushes on other guys but he was always in the back of my mind.

I was feeling upset at that time and I just sort of ranted at him and blurted out that I liked him. aND HE LIKES ME BACK? (can't think why but whatever)

We're both having problems and shit at home so I think we're laying it off but he's been hinting through text that he'll ask me out soon?

I really really like him but I don't want to ruin the friendship we have because we're really close and talk about everything that's going on in our lives. He's my guardian angel. I don't want to lose him no matter what. But I want to be as close as I possibly can be to him.

What do you think I should do? Go for it or stay safe?

Most Helpful Guy

• best thing to do in your case is to remain calm. worst thing you can do is put pressure on him because of your feelings. Let him come at you first before you start doing that. its ok to do what u did but dont push up on him because it is a turn off to guys and will only feed his ego. Stay friends and let him make moves to make sure ur not falling for someone who may not feel the exact same as u

• Thanks a lot. I get where you're coming from.

So just casual and go with the flow is what you're saying right? Don't be too forward etc.

• exactly u got it!

What Guys Said 1

• If he really likes you do you truly think he can live with the fact that you guys will never be more than that? You can decide to not take the risk and maybe he'll go crazy over you and decides that friendship like that isn't going to work out.. I think you should take the risk, because else you are going to end up saying: "What if?".

• Thanks a lot for the advice man :/

I guess there is that. I'll lose him either way it seems.

• Well, it all depends how you two are personally.. but from own experience I can't be friends with someone I'm crushing. You could take the risk and just go for it.

What Girls Said 0