My date suddenly blocked me on Whatsapp?

Been dating two months. We don't live nearby. Things were going well, he was keen, messaging 24/7 on Whatsapp and by text. Saw him a few days ago, he made it clear he is not just interested in one thing. Now he has suddenly and out of the blue blocked me on Whatsapp. So I'm guessing he has a girlfriend and she's found out about me by looking on his phone and I've been had. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES - agreed
    and he was also lying about all the rest

Up for fun? Text him (or other) how's the new GF?

• Haha I'm gonna leave it a few days and text him, oh dear did your girlfriend find out about me? Thankfully I've been on my guard and haven't developed strong feelings for him. I'm sure he'll try to contact me again, and I shall have fun devising a reply. If indeed I do reply.

What Guys Said 7

• I find it funny that people are jumping to conclusions. Anything could have happened, nobody here has a clue.

• Who cares why? Move on.

• Is it possible he could have blocked you by accident? I would reach out to him to confirm that it wasn't an accident and then you can move on.

• I very much doubt you can block someone by accident, but thanks for your positive comment.

• No dude. Guys aren't as clumsy as women. Guys can think ahead.

• He blocked u for sure or are u only guessing? If he really did then I'd move on. He's obv not worth losing sleep over..

• He's the one losing out, not me. I met him online and thought it odd he only has one photo... wearing sunglasses. Guy doesn't want to get caught by his girlfriend lol. I didn't fancy him at first but he was persistent and I began to like him. I'll let another lucky guy take me out instead.

• I've given it some thought and decided I'm not going to text or chase him. Not gonna make a fool of myself.

• Good for you! As you say, it's his loss, not urs :)

• Why would u go through his phone #girlswithtrustissues

• I'd never do that. But I guess if you're married and your husband is acting suspiciously...

• That sucks we should talk on here.

• What is WhatsApp?

• It's a messaging app.

• Is it like text messaging?

What Girls Said 7

• It looks like he has most likely move on, sweetie, found another and with this, didn't have the ballies to bombard wit you the bad news, so he decided To---Block you instead.
    Move on, put him out of your pretty head. There's more fish in the sea, this one just wasn't the Catch of the day... Count your blessings and tell all your own friends about him on your own Whatsapp that this one was just a Has been...
    Yes, he got his hand caught in the cookie jar by this sweetie pie.
    Good luck. xx

• That could be the reason or he found someone else -some guys are like that.

Like I had this guy randomly add me on kik. We got talking became friends - he called me his best friend. We were talking for about 5 months etc - and then suddenly out of the blue he told me we should stop talking so I played it cool and said that's cool

• I could be wrong, but a guy did this to me once but didn't tell me he wasn't interested. He just didn't want a relationship so he blocked me everywhere so basically we couldn't move forward but he kept seeing me. I think he either found someone else or doesn't want a relationship.

• He might have had a gf all along. You never know with guys these days.

• This is what I'm thinking. I feel awful because if he does have a gf and she looked on his phone... well, I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.

• Good advice! Thanks. I loathe infidelity so if his girlfriend, partner, whoever has found out, I feel for her. My intuition tells me this is what has happened. I don't think he'd disappear if he found someone new.

• @Asker - the best thing is to move on :)

• Maybe he lost interest or was cheating. I'm sorry forget him and get a better guy he is so not worth your love or attention. I had to let go of a crush i was talking to because he was acting super weird and being mean then nice for no reason lol

• He was super keen up until now, even talking of being an item a few days ago. Never had a guy block me for no reason before, but hey first time for everything! I'm gonna let him go. Don't have time for games.

• exactly my crush drove me insane with those games he is obviously too immature and stupid. You deserve better!

• Some guys move on very fast because they are never serious in fhe beginning.
    There are better guys out there...

• Probably something along those lines sorry