My boyfriend is so much handsome so much nice so much intelligent for me?

I am less in every subject. i feel myself bad and wanna leave him. i dont deserve him dont know how he likes me, what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He clearly sees in you what you don't, you shouldn't think that you don't deserve him because if he honestly thought that you weren't good enough for him he would have left you. You need to be confident and think better of yourself because he might not want to leave you but in the long run your own lack of self-confidence might force him out. He wouldn't be with you if he didn't see something special. You are special :) beautiful, loving, intelligent and all he needs... and if you doubt it tell him how you feel and see if he won't give 200% to comfort you

Everyone is perfect for someone
    Hope this helps :)
    Good Luck!

What Guys Said 9

• Well, seeing as he's dating you, he's seeing SOMETHING in you that makes JUST YOU the best girl!
    if he's as good as he says, then he could have any girl he wants. And he picks YOU! so that makes my statement above true. You got that something that other girls does not have

• Sure go ahead and leave him, that way when you find a guy who treats you like shit, you'll look back at what you threw away because you're being overly paranoid and wallowing self pity about how you're "not good enough".

• he picked you for a reason, get to used to that fact and go live your life.

• The question is ; does he deserve you! Get some self confidence and i hope that relationship motivates you to improve yourself too.

• He's with you because he likes you. You want a guy who is better than you.

• Boosts your self esteem
    Tell yourself you deserve him.

• are you good when you have sex?

• Dont be stupid. He picked you for a reason. Hopefully a good reason.

• You probably have something special that brings out the best in him. See what you can learn from him so you can get on his level.

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, do not leave him. It's amazing that he is, and you do deserve him. You will only miss him because he's all this and you don't have to miss him. Keep him close :)