Girl would you date someone who is broke?

Money don't grow on trees but what ever

I would a someone over 40 for answer. and guy what think of this if you were broke n no future goal

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya I would... Nd yes I am... Here in Ireland as everyone knows the money situation.. My boyfriend now lost his job before we meet it doesn't bother me in the slightest.. Your health and happiness is more important then what's in your bank account... We struggle to make ends meet sometimes but I wouldn't change him or us for the world.. We both have our health and we make each other happy that's all that matters to me.. If it takes him 5 or 10 years to make the money we need to pay more then our bills then so be it 😊😊

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I would, right now I'm going through my own financial problems but im not always down. It really sucks to be judged I don't lack ambition or goals sometimes you go through shit in life. I would rather have someone by my side during bad and good times rather then be with someone who only seems to want to be bothered when i'm "together" as people these days like to call it.

• If I was biased I would never date. But I prefer younger guys so I have always been the more financially stable of the two.

• Yeah, I would but it would depend. It wouldn't bother me unless the guy started to expect me to pay for everything all of the time.

• Yes I would, I have my own struggles in life so I can understand such situation.
    as long as a person is willing to improve on his suitation what he is going through now is only temporary.

• My bf is broke af lol & im still with that fucker 😘😘 its not all about money. I rather chill with his shit face 😍😘

• Money isn't everything but I definitely need a man that can hold his own & is able to take care of himself. If he is broke I hope he's at least working towards his goals so he can change that.

• he's at least working towards his goals. What happen if the guy lost his way of figure what to do?

• Money ain't everything but I need a man with whom I can do fun things once in a while without always worrying about the money.

• No. I am a doctor and I would definitely prefer to be with someone who was successful and hard working.

• holy shit doctor at your age. fucking awesome bruh! :D *highfive5*

• i don't want to be doctor. someone life is at my hand is too much pressure. One mistake can ruin a whole family life, not just one person, I know this because i am victim of your doctor mistake

• doctors dont have time for family ect. its a prestigious title but it doesn't mean its ideal for happiness and self.

• GUYS! How to make your boyfriend jealous? HELP he's been trying to get me jealous and I want to do it right back at him help!

• Yes and no. Yes, if you go to school and will graduate at some time. No, if you do not want to better yourself.

• why? is it unreliability?

• what happen you don't you have that then where do you stand? Life have ups and down, even a person with degree can broke

• You are absolutely right. Life happens...

• well it depends, money does certainly not decide if i like someone or not but if he would ask me to borrow him money or decide to go to fancy restaurants and ask me always to pay for it, it would be a no-go

What Guys Said 2

• if it is just dating? they might. there's no commitment to dating.

• if you were going through hard time? What would you do? Let say lost job, drop out school and seem no future. Don't know what to do? I just got out that lumb but its pretty depressing how other see me as some stupid and lazy guy

• if you're still an awesome guy on the inside and you have potential about you then it doesn't really matter what kind of strut you're in right now because that's not gonna be your future, and girls always think about future more than the present.

• Yes they would if the guy had looks to fall back on. Guys have to have either looks or money or both.