Why don't guys like about my looks?

please be honest! is it my mediocre face or not so good looking body? http://imgur.com/a/XxfEv

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body looks fine. Your face isn't really mediocre, it's perfectly fine, so part of it may not be your looks at all.

You do look very... average, though. Not in a way that implies there is anything wrong. Just in the sense that there isn't anything about you that really stands out to catch guys attention. It would be easy for you to just blend in to the crowd if you are a little shy.

Think of it like a product that needs marketing... you don't have a USP, a unique selling point, that is helping you stand out. You look like a perfectly fine looking woman with a nice ass, but nothing is there that leaves a lasting impression. You need something iconic, something that leaves an impression, something that MAKES an impression. Well, you only need that if you are actively trying to find a guy. If you are just concerned with how you actually present, you don't need to do anything, you look fine as you are. My point is that if I was walking around a busy mall, I would see 10 girls that look similar, and there is nothing about you that would make me remember you above any of the others. Which can be a good thing if you are shy and actually do want to blend in. But since you are asking this question here, I am assuming you have some concerns about something - something about the current status quo isn't sitting well with you. You can remove 'body shape' as a potential source of concern though, there is no problem there.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't see anything wrong.

• You look fine
    Very nice ass

• Nothing wrong at all! You look good! And you're clearly proud of your bum. 😉

• link is broken no photo so how are just put it as your profile pic?

• I actually think you're really good looking.. but everyone has different tastes.

• How about a side picture cause you look fine in those pics

• Lol ok. Is the pussy consistent though?

• You look good.. They're dumb

• Missing photo

What Girls Said 2