I've been talking to a guy for about a month and a half now?

and we seem to hit it off pretty well. Right now we live 3 hours apart since I'm staying with my grandma for the rest of the year to help her out, so we don't get to see each other hardly ever, but we used to talk on the phone every night so it wasn't so bad. However, the past two weeks he's been going out drinking with his friends almost every night. The night before last, he randomly stopped texting me and the next morning said that he had gotten dressed and the waitress had 'held his phone captive.' Last night, same thing minus the waitress taking his phone, he just stopped texting me. Today I asked him if I was wasting my time and he said, "I do like you, I just don't want to settle down right now" which makes me think I'm wasting my time. What should I do if anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just move on long distance relationship is never good. We all seek a comapionship and we will wonder if when we don't get

What Guys Said 2

• Probably won't change his opinion but you may ask him what he thinks of "settle" because he maybe thinks marriage and not just couples

• Are you two "just friends"?

What Girls Said 1

• If he does like you and doesn't want at serious relationship right now me personally I do think you are waitng you time because when a guy says he doesn't want to settle down he means it and he isn't probably going to change his mind any time soon