How do you feel when you see the girl you rejected? What goes through your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, we're under no obligation to engage her romantic pursuits of us, so it's not as if I did anything wrong. However, as a fellow human being, I DO feel for her. I'd treat her well and with respect, possibly even more so to accommodate for the fact that we're not to be together.

What Guys Said 3

• I try to be as nice as possible, because I know girl's egos are fragile and you don't want someone to think they're totally unloved in the world or something.

I just try to be pleasantly civil without coming off as flirty. It's hard, so I try to keep those interactions to a minimum.

• I.. feel... nothing... that's pretty much it lol.

• Not emotions wise. Do you feel sorry for her? You dont want to be alone in the same room with her?

• You sound like a sweet guy

• I've personally seen how 1 negative experience can really damage a girl's mental health so its best to not let it come to that.

• It hurts but I have to just shrug it off. Act like it's no big loss.

What Girls Said 0