Didi handle it well?

he said he used me, and wasn't worth more then sex basically, and i told him i will pray for him and i forgive him and im not angry at him and wish him the best of luck, but i dont want anything to do with him and his arrogance. What do you think he felt? i haven't heard anything back.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you handled it better than most girls would have. Most girls girls I know would mope around and question everything they did wrong to the guy even though the guy treated them like absolute trash from the start. For you to tell him straight up how he made you feel and move on from it says a lot about you as a person and you should feel good. Him not responding just shows that he's not man enough to own up to treating you like trash

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• He seems like a jerk so he probably didn't feel anything, but good for you for not shedding any tears in front of that loser and killing him with kindness. It stings worse normally.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like an amazingly mature and reasonable response. He may actually leave you alone and just leave your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn your like the emotional Yoda. you handled it perfectly he is just being a Brat because you hurt his ego bye being happy with out him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly I think that's very mature for u. A lot of people would try to exact some kind of revenge, and that's fine if that's how they choose to handle it, but u took the higher road. Just by being so chill, he probably doesn't know how to feel. U did well, so wash your hands of that scum and move on. Karma will handle the rest :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Well you forgave him which is a lot better than some women would've done! You did really well considering the circumstances. You've sent him off pretty nicely really but the good thing is you've told him honestly that you don't want him around anymore.
    He probably feels pretty guilty for what he's done but sad for losing you and maybe angry at himself.
    You did well x

0|0
    0|0