NSA... does it really exist?

I am 48 and I date right at my age range 44-53... I am coming out of a CRAZY relationship about a month ago. I just want to hang out, do cool stuff like exercise/ dining/ cooking/ hikes etc... with women right now. So, I am looking for someone or a couple of women to date , yes have awesome sex... but no big time commitment. The thing is, at my age it seems like most of the women I meet are dead set on exclusive relationship and that it is "headed" somewhere.

Are there women who seek what I am currently lookng for. I am not looking for a F**k buddy. Just date with no pressure of this lifetime future for us.

New Description of what I want: I just want to hang out, do cool stuff like exercise/ dining/ cooking/ hikes etc and yes, terrific sex... with women right now. So, I am looking for someone to date , exclusive is fine... but no big time commitment.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried dating sites? I know things like Adult Friend Finder are specifically for people with desires such as yours. I also know someone that is your age, and she gets frustrated with dating men because she wants a monogamous relationship. Life is short... spend it how you want to, and good luck finding someone who wants to be with you along the way.

• Try dating younger women. As long as you provide some financial support, you do not need any commitment.

What Guys Said 0