Guys do you think this would cheer you up if you were having a bad day?

My boyfriend has been going through a tough time lately between stress at work and his dying grandfather. Yesterday he had a particularly bad day at work and when we spoke on the phone you could see he was feeling down. He's coming to my place tonight so my plan is to cook him one of his favourite meals. I was also thinking of slipping a short note in his wallet or coat pocket telling him what I love about him so he'll find it after he leaves my place and get a nice surprise. Guys if your girlfriend or wife left you a not like that would it put a smile on your face?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a note like that would definitely cheer me up if it was from my gf/wife. :) Knowing she cared would cheer me up and that note is proof that you're concerned about him which would put on a smile on my face at least regardless of what's on the note.

He's lucky to have you. ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely but since I don't have a wife that's out of the context but I would be very happy if a girl did that (since I don't have girl also :/) so yeh it would make me very happy

• SEX strait away SEX! :P

kidding aside really depends on the person, some pople like jokes some like hugs

and yes stuff like that will be pretty adorible in my eyes hehe

• more than likely yes it would help improve my mood

What Girls Said 1

• From a Gag Gal's point of view, you are a real Keeper, sweetie, and he is a lucky guy to have a girl like you. This is thoughtful, took pains to put together and Cook up just the right plan on his menu to please him. And along with the note, send another message, as you reach for his hand with a flickering romantic candle in both your love bird looks of love: Suggest laying down and sharing a special moment to complete the blues and help ease the pain tonite.
    I am so sorry about grandpa... I know how this feels to have grandparents who were on death's door and even have passed on. But with someone so compassionate and so understanding and patient by one's side, it makes it easier to deal with whenever death does come a knockin'...
    Good luck, God bless... xxoo