Ladies, would you date the weird artistic type of guy?

6 feet tall 190 pounds. Very athletic, but very creative and artistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes because that's just like me. we would have so much in common

What Girls Said 7

• There is nothing off putting about what you've described.

• Totally, I actually am dating a weird, creative. artistic guy!

• I was going to say no then I saw 6' athletic so hell yeah

• Heck yes! I'm super weird (like super weird haha) and if musical is technically artistic, then I'm artistic too I guess!

• It depends. How weird is he?

• He notices stuff other people don't pick up too easily, he would lay in a field and look at the clouds for like 4 hours straight if it feels right, he's always trying something new or crazy like base jumping or picks up hobbies quick, and he does his own thing no matter what people think.

• It's okay. I don't consider that weird at all. As long as he doesn't drag me to go base jumping I would.(Of course this is assuming he's a nice decent guy & I like him)

• For sure 100%

• I personally would if he was weirder than me. I'm not the acceptable kinda weird.

• What type of weird are you? Just curious :) frndly

• Please tell me trust me when I tell you I've been alien weird at one time.

• You're just gonna settle for a vague response. I cannot reveal it, though i'm anonymous. It can't be put into words. Lol.
      And i can assure you that you've never been the alien weird i'm referring to.

What Guys Said 0